Welcome to the Carnell Collective's cyberwindow.
Carnell is a compound noun and combines the talents of highly creative production duo Carel Cronjé and Cornell Boshoff — it's our professional lives as a verb.
We have a long history of successful commercial work, effortlessly spanning several genres — from song writing, award-winning album production for local artists, as well as advertising jingles and critically acclaimed film scores.
Based in Mouille Point Cape Town South Africa, Carel is a published author, versatile copy/scriptwriter and voice-over artist by trade, and Cornell a composer/arranger in a a wide variety of styles. An amazing keyboardist and technology practitioner, he has some of the world's finest sample libraries and music production tools at his disposal.
Claiming that we make pictures sound good is no small boast, but it's something we take pride in living up to 24/7, 365/12. We'll have the job done when you need it done and done well: in touch, in tune and tailor-made. Period.
While you're here, consider yourself warmly invited to take a look at, and have a listen to, what we do. In short:
- Advertising and radio jingles
- Corporate Jingles
- Theme Tunes
- Audio Branding
- Music Production for Events/Product Launches
- Songwriting & Album Production
- Sound Design
- Music for film, documentaries and movie trailers
- Books, such as biographies (ghost written, or under Carel's own name)
- Magazine & website copy, stories, etc.
- Scripts for documentaries, etc.
- Translations: (English/Afrikaans or Afrikaans/English)
Don't hesitate to put us to the test for your next production!